- The Library Services for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing is a statewide special library dedicated to meeting the information and accessibility needs of the deaf, hard of hearing, and deaf-blind communities, as well as meeting the information needs about hearing loss to all Tennesseans. Our services include:
- An extensive lending library of books, media programs and assistive devices
- Information and referral services
- Accessible adult and children’s programming
- Professional in-service training programs
- Publishing the Tennessee Directory of Services for People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Demonstration area of assistive devices
- Video Relay Service access
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.